Tuesday, December 24, 2013

24th Window: Our Christmas Tree

This is our Christmas tree this year. Quite a pretty (and big) specimen, I think!


My favourite decor are the soap bubble baubles: Glass that is treated so it shines slightly in all colours of the rainbow. I feel transported into that Cinderella movie by Disney every time I see them!



I wish you all a wonderful Christmas,  wether you are receiving your gifts this eve, as I will, or tomorrow morning. Enjoy this most wonderful holiday of the year to the fullest!

And if you are using real candles like we will: Safety first! Put a big bucket of water close by and consider buying a fire extinguisher! And don´t light them once your tree dries up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Everyone single one makes me smile like this :DDDDDDDD!