Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DIY coat rack N° 2

Remember my hanging coat rack from last week? I had some painted balls left over, so I decided to make a quick and easy coat rack. The details on which balls to use and how to paint them, you can find here.

I hammered a couple nails into the wall, filled half of the hole in the balls with air drying clay and pressed the ball onto the nails.

With an unused nail, I kept the clay from overflowing from the outer hole.

I was worried it might not hold up, but so far it has done very well.

I have to admit - I love it! My hallway has close to none natural light so any color brightening it up is great!














I am linking to these lovely parties:
tatertotsandjello
funkyjunkinteriors
Catch a Glimpse Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Everyone single one makes me smile like this :DDDDDDDD!