Saturday, April 12, 2014

Flea Market Finds

I wanted to share some things with you that I found at flea markets and ask your opinion: Hot or Not?

Normally I buy stuff to upcycle it, but these I liked just as they are.

Most people I have shown it to hate the candle holder. What do you think? Should I keep it, or get rid of it? I liked the combination of silver and glass, but am getting slightly uncertain with all that critisism...



This little tea light holder was a spontaneous buy because it was so cheap, but it turned out to be awesome. It creates the most wonderful light effects! So definitly something you should keep an eye out for when you browse through flea markets.





These two vases were very cheap, too. I love the colour, but I am not sure - are they too vintage for my style?



What do you think? What have you bought at fleamarkets lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Everyone single one makes me smile like this :DDDDDDDD!