Thursday, December 12, 2013

12th Window: Paper Ornaments

To me, crafting with paper belongs to Christmas like mulled wine and gingerbread. When I was younger, I mostly made cute, colorful reindeers. This year, I wanted a more adult look without missing out on the fun of crafting. So I came up with these round paper ornaments:

 


You can quickly do a couple in an hour or so. Maybe you want some color, too? Personally, I seem to be on a white trip this Christmas...




1. Take a piece of crafting paper and draw eight identical circles, using a divider.

2. Cut out the circles and fold them in the middle.

3. Glue two halves together. Glue the next half circle to one of the leftover halfs.

4. Keep going until all circles are glued on, but the ball is still open.

5.Take a piece of twine, form a loop and put the ends in the middle of the ornament. Fix it by glueing together the last two half circles, thus creating a ball.

What kind of crafting with paper have you been up to?



I am linking to these awesome parties:






DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Everyone single one makes me smile like this :DDDDDDDD!