Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10th Window: Coconut Macaroons

These Christmas cookies are a family favourite every year again: delicious and quick to make!




You need:

200 g / 7oz sugar
200 g / 7oz grated coconut
30 wafers
2 egg whites

1. Mix coconut and sugar. Whip the egg white. Once it is fluffy, carefully mix with the coconut and sugar.

2. Put your wafers on a baking sheet and heap one spoonful of the mass on top. Use two tea spoons to form the heaps.

3. Bake for 20 min at 120°C/ 250°F.

Enjoy!



 I am linking to these awesome parties:

 The Shabby Nest

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum these look so delicious. Im a bit of a fan of coconut :) Have you ever tried coconut icecream? It is heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have! I love all kinds of ´nutty` icecreams. Walnut may be my favourite, but coconut tastes more like summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Everyone single one makes me smile like this :DDDDDDDD!